Custom kitchen cabinets can help breathe new life into your kitchen. With custom cabinets, you’ll be able to choose the styles that you want without having to settle for standard cabinets. The best kitchen renovations contractors in Vancouver will be able to install your new cabinets to fit in well with your kitchen’s design and layout.
Tips for choosing custom kitchen cabinets
Whether you want vintage-style or kitchen modern cabinets in Vancouver, there are some important things that you should keep in mind when choosing your cabinets. Some of the most important factors to consider include:
- Your kitchen’s space availability
- The cabinet colours
- Cabinet door styles
- Cabinet handle styles
- The type of finish on your cabinets
- Possible childproof features
Kitchen renovation and cabinet trends of 2021
To make picking the right cabinets easier, here are some current trends that can also help you get better ideas for how to renovate your kitchen.
– Many homeowners are going for the earthy look as they become more concerned about the environment. Wooden structures with brown and beige colours have become trendier in modern times. Cabinets and counters that have an organic look can help you create a natural style in your kitchen.
Warm, inviting colours
– You can make your kitchen a more welcome setting by choosing colours for your counters and other features that have warmer shades. Shades of red, orange and yellow often work well in creating that warm look. A combination of eggplant and sage or honey gold and greige can also bring more warmth to your kitchen.
– A transitional kitchen combines aspects of vintage and modern and can be great if you want a style that’s more eclectic. Shaker-style cabinets and some backsplashes with multiple colours in their design are just a couple of ways that you can help create the transitional theme for your kitchen.
– Some homeowners are having their kitchens designed to include fewer pulls and knobs. You may want cabinets that have notches or holes that you can grab to open and close the doors instead of hardware that may take away from your kitchen’s look and layout.
Magnum Construction Services can lend a hand with all types of custom kitchen cabinetry work and kitchen renovations in Vancouver. To learn more about what Magnum Construction Services offers, please visit www.magnumconstructionservices.ca/.